Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

CS-M04 27.5+ full suspension

<< < (4/5) > >>

doubledutch:
hi guys, after some business trips finally able to build the bike. today i had the first test run. it's an awesome bike!
It feels small, but compared to my 29er the wheelbase and seat post to steer is exactly the same. also bottom bracket hight is the same. The 27.5 plus tires (3.0) provide an fantastic grip and on the beach it was just plain partytime!
On the road it also performed very well and on the tracks i couldnt withstand a big smile. the first thing which came to my mind was "adventure bike". it doesnt matter what terrain, this bike can do it!

Bromont_Canada:
Hello, I'm new to this forum. Nice build. I'm looking to build CS-M04 with 29 in. wheels the geometry of this frame is great. What do you think, Peter said that it will be accommodation a 2.35 in in the back. Any recommandation or advise ? Thanks in advance.

Bromont_Canada:
Hello, the frame was received from CS. It is exactly per the design provided to Peter. Building up undergoing, will post additional pics later.

doubledutch:
Dear friends, Unfortunately my beautifull bike is stolen last saturday!
The thiefs are captured on security camera. please check my facbook post and share.
https://www.facebook.com/stefan.hameeteman/posts/10206857138705261

Carbon_Dude:

--- Quote from: Bromont_Canada on March 11, 2017, 10:02:32 AM ---Hello, the frame was received from CS. It is exactly per the design provided to Peter. Building up undergoing, will post additional pics later.

--- End quote ---

Looks beautiful, very professional graphics and paint work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version