Other Resources > After The Ride

Other Steeds: A Thread To Show Our Non-Chinese Bikes!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carbon_Dude:

Midwest-MTBer:
Here's the Transition as it stands now. I put a new saddle (Adamo Breakaway) and have a new set of bars from Aliexpress ready to be installed tonight! The wheels are actually more interesting.. They're from a really small company called C7 concepts. The founder was a cyclist and highway patrol officer before he was hit by a car and paralyzed. He went on to get into hand cycling and even has become a member of the US Paralympic cycling team! He founded this company to build hand cycles and wheels. I actually got the wheels locally from a guy on craigslist, but I emailed C7 since there wasn't to much information out there on his wheels. He told me they're made in China, but his manufacturers have given him Skype tours of the factories so he can see the QC and process. I thought it was a pretty neat company. So far the wheels have been incredible. The bike feels so much faster now.

tripleDot:
Here's my non-chiner bike... a Haro Projekt fixed gear. Although I run it on free-wheel.

carbonazza:
Not yet a bike, but a frame arrived today!
It is dirt jumper Kona Shonky AL

As I came late to cycling, I wanted a better tool to improve my technical skills.
Learning them on my high-saddle-clipless-29er is quickly dicey.
And when I saw this frame for a bargain I jumped on it :)

The first impression: the frames coming from China are much... much better wrapped!

bxcc:
I finally got the rubbers installed and put on 12 miles last night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version