Other Resources > Sales & Classifieds

Complete 29+ Bike Build Kit (Just needs frame) $1200

<< < (2/3) > >>

SportingGoods:
Same here! Even though I got a frame free, I have spent A LOT this year on bikes. But now I get 2 brand new bikes, top of the range, and a home trainer setup that is going to get me fit for the very early days of the next season.

Selling the parts is going to be difficult I guess. The CS-496 frame is really excellent (except that dawn RD internal routing) and it will be easy to sell if you just built it and let people test-ride it.

Good luck with the sale!

Carbon_Dude:
I'm still contemplating selling all the parts or keeping them and building a second 29+ bike.  Even if I sell all the parts individually, I should net at least $1200 according to past listings on eBay.  It's just that I am not looking to invest a lot of my time in listing items and shipping them.

I know that other Chinertown members like bxcc would be interested in some of the parts, so maybe it wouldn't be much of a chore to get everything sold.

Alvaro Federico:
Interested in:

-> SRAM XX1 11-spd Trigger Shifter
-> SRAM XX1 11-spd Rear Derailleur
-> SRAM XX1 11-spd Cassette
-> SRAM 11-spd Chain
AND
->XD Freehub

If you agree, price ?

mshynson:
are these parts still available? 

Carbon_Dude:
I ended up building the bike using a Stache 9 frame I purchased.  Since I also have a Stache 9.8, I've got the 9 for sale.

Here is my CL posting:   http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/bik/5935726962.html

PM me if you are interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version