Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Klaster_1's Dengfu M06 build

<< < (17/18) > >>

Klaster_1:

--- Quote from: jaytee on September 03, 2017, 08:56:06 PM ---I'm running a 120mm Fox 34 on my M06 and love it, I did have a 100 fox32 on it for a couple of weeks but i prefer the longer fork.

--- End quote ---
Do mind making a build thread for your M06? I bet others would like to see it as well, especially after you mentioned going from 32 to 34.

ArAddict:

--- Quote from: steven-iam on September 03, 2017, 06:27:17 PM ---Seems like your turning an XC  Bike into a trail. Not sure it was designed for big jumps. But I remember someone mentioning their plus bike is the same frame with different chainstays. Keep us posted

--- End quote ---

I wont be riding harder nor do any big jumps with it, just curious how it affects the overall performance/feel of the bike on the mix of very technical trails with alot of climb/ascent to pure gravel/XC, perhaps its a no brainer once I tried. Got some segments im doing often so it will be easy to measure the difference.

Klaster_1:
New parts: Darimo T1 seatpost. As I was afraid, it's incompatible with my open mold saddle: rails too short (5cm) and too widely spaced, so I took a Saevid Alien from road bike (out use until April anyway). Complete combo weights 168g, which is roughly on par with a Berk railed combo from Gullholm's thread on WW.

Klaster_1:
No updates in a long time, so here's a "sub-9kg" scale shot to compensate.

Jar_head:
What's that wheelset? Looks like Pi Rope spokes..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version