Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Kill the creaks with a headset bearing....

<< < (2/3) > >>

carbonazza:
I'm stocking them  :)
When I see a good price, I buy one.

MTB2223:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on April 25, 2017, 02:39:31 AM ---I'm stocking them  :)
When I see a good price, I buy one.

--- End quote ---
+1

just like hub bearings, bottom bracket bearings(cups), brake pads, mineral oil and tire sealant. And recently I also stocking a chain.
I saved the race of my son last weekend with this stock chain.(he broke his chain in sight of the first round and I could replace the chain (already with correct length) within a minute and he was back on track (25th place) and did a Verstappen and got 3rd.)

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: MTB2223 on April 25, 2017, 03:11:11 AM ---bottom bracket bearings(cups), brake pads, mineral oil and tire sealant
--- End quote ---

Some from China too?

MTB2223:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on April 25, 2017, 06:45:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: MTB2223 on April 25, 2017, 03:11:11 AM ---bottom bracket bearings(cups), brake pads, mineral oil and tire sealant
--- End quote ---

Some from China too?

--- End quote ---
Only the brake pads. Looked for the bb, but not yet convinced, read some bad comments about the screw thread. And I don't want to mess up my bb.

gohloum:
Yeah!  Brake pads!  Because I have about 15 guys who I maintain bikes for, I tried the Shimano compatible brake pads.  6 sets for something like $15 USD.  My buddies are happy.

2 of us are running Hope X2s and I just saw those pads as well.  Gonna grab another 6-pack.  Hope I don't get drunk, LOL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version