Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

Anyone know SAVA brand bikes? Any good?

(1/2) > >>

electribe:
Hi All, I've been looking at a couple of bikes called SAVA - they do both 26" and 27.5" and what look to be the IP-136 frames, although the rear dropouts/chainstays are marginally different. They seem to be from the Philippines but then there's some other info that they're just Chinese bikes.

Does anyone know what these are about? The deals are really good and the builds in terms of parts are worth more that the buy price.

Rigid_Bloke:
I checked them out on Alibaba and they are your normal Chinese carbon frames. The "Sava" brand isn't any better or worse bc it isn't really a brand. It's just labeled/branded but it's the same chiner you'd get elsewhere. The only thing that matters with the brand is what kind of service they give you and track record they have of helping out customers when something isn't right. And of course it matter when it comes to price although I believe most of them are fairly close on pricing. If the price is right, it's a proven frame and seller with a solid track record.. go for it.

tripleDot:
I'm from the Philippines.  Sava is not Philippines made, they are from China but they have a distributor here that's been pretty aggressive with marketing.  Mostly targeting the class C market.  I did some research last year, was interested with their Ti bikes.  The thing was their site claims it's a well known German brand who built some factories in China but folks here in ChinerTown from Europe claimed they never heard of the brand. I couldn't find much info and those that l found doesn't seem to be reliable.  So l backed out.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: tripleDot on April 01, 2017, 10:26:20 AM ---...targeting the class C market...

--- End quote ---

What are A, B, C markets?

tripleDot:
Income class where A for the rich and famous, C for the mass market, B those who falls in between.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version