Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

WCB-M-062 reviews

(1/4) > >>

huskydriver:
I'm looking into this frame.  Apparently it's a Specialized Stumpjumper clone.  Can anybody tell me how this rides and handles.  I plan to use it for xc racing.  I'm a CAT 1 with a Trek Superfly currently in a 27.5", but looking to get into a 29er.  I've seen one video on youtube where the guy complains about the rear end being flexy.  Any input appreciated.  If there's anything else comparable to this frame then please let me know that too.  Thanks.

carbonazza:
If you hammer it(really hard), there is some flex and the rear wheel may loose some adherence on gravel roads, like in a final sprint :)
Otherwise it is very fun to ride, and easy to slide the rear where you want it to be.
But it is my second bike.

I now ride a 041 sold by Peter here.
It is much stiffer, has almost no flex. But once you take a direction, changing it is harder than with the 062.
I had a 256( that I broke, my fault ) and it was in the middle of the two above.

RS VR6:
i've been on mine for two years now with no issues. The handling on the bike is fairly snappy. Far as XC bikes go...it feels pretty fun.

huskydriver:
that's a great looking ride, what BB did you go with?  I was thinking of BB30.

RS VR6:
I went with a BSA for simplicity's sake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version