Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

BXT Pro 1.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

lRaphl:
You can also check there:

http://velobuildmall.com

I bought my road bike frame with them a few years back. At that time, they were dealing with Dengfu, Hongfu and IPlay and now I think they sell stuff that comes directly from the frame makers.

RUPNOK:
Those are about the same price as gotobike but don't look as well thought out.  I really like the gotobike one, but it is more than I want to pay and it is relatively heavy at 1300 gm for the frame alone.  The BXT is 1690 gms with frame, fork, and seat post.

SportingGoods:
My son's next bike is most likely a BXT. He grows too fast... I made him a fantastic 24" MTB 3 years ago that is almost already too small. Not sure what he will want next, MTB hardtail, Full-sus, road bike? BXT frames look good to me.
Keep us updated on those BXT frames (product and service)!

Thanks

carbonazza:
Did you ask them already if they provide a simple black or custom painted version?

RUPNOK:
All I want is a black gloss carbon finish and they said that they can do that.

I may have calculated incorrectly.  My daughter's inseam in a little over 28"  If the BXT's stack is 520mm and the radius of 700c wheels is roughly 13" the the stand over would be (13+ (52/2.54))=33.5"!  This will be too tall for her.  I'll have to look for something much smaller maybe something in a 46 or even 44cm.  No real good choices in carbon with di2 and direct mount brakes. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version