Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

New DengFu M06 Build Coming

<< < (9/9)

adbl:
Thank you! The more I ride it the more I like it  ;D I keep saying the same thing, I don't have to "ride" the bike. Everything comes so naturally I never have to think about what to do. It goes where i want it to go without a second thought!!!

samroy92:

--- Quote from: adbl on August 23, 2017, 06:15:12 PM ---Thank you! The more I ride it the more I like it  ;D I keep saying the same thing, I don't have to "ride" the bike. Everything comes so naturally I never have to think about what to do. It goes where i want it to go without a second thought!!!

--- End quote ---

How's it so far adbl, still going well on this frame?

adbl:
Yes!!! Still love the bike  ;D It's been a very rainy spring here in North Carolina so i put a pair of the new Maxxis Forcaster 2.35 tires on it. Really like the way these handle. They grip even better than the Ardent Race that i was riding on. Even though they are more knobby they still feel just as fast to me on the trail. You can tell they're a bit slower on tarmac but i rarely ride on tarmac, mostly single track. They grip very well in the berms. I weigh 190lbs and run 24lbs in the front and 26lbs in the rear.

No issue with pivot points loosening up. All the bearings are tight and smooth. Took a little bit to get used to the slacker headtube but now that it's natural to me i would never want to go back to a more upright angle. In the next few weeks i'm going to be bringing the bike to some downhill parks and i can give you all a review on how it handles on "downhill" conditions!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version