Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Ican P8 full suspension build

<< < (3/24) > >>

lRaphl:
I think I didn't express myself properly. I'm talking about the place where the bottom of the shock attach. I want to see if there are holes for a remote shock cable. Is the dropper cable goes through there also?

Thanks! :)

R_Pierce:
There is no hole where the bottom of the shock attaches.  I actually ran my dropper post cable fully internal, but it has an option of coming out of the side of the down tube and then entering back into the side of the seat tube.

GuitsBoy:
Awesome build, R_Pierce.  Cant wait to see some pics with the new fork installed, and maybe a couple ride reports once shes completely dialed in.   Bike looks amazing!

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: GuitsBoy on August 24, 2017, 06:43:45 AM ---Awesome build, R_Pierce.  Cant wait to see some pics with the new fork installed, and maybe a couple ride reports once shes completely dialed in.   Bike looks amazing!

--- End quote ---

I was hoping that the new Manitou Mcleod shock would be here for the weekend rides so I could take a couple new pics, but doesnt look like its going to show up.

Ill grab some new pictures this weekend!

R_Pierce:
Alright, final pics!  I think Im finally happy!  Got the new X-Fusion McQueen installed, as well as the Manitou McLeod rear shock.  Bike is a whole different animal!!  Cant wait to ride a few more times and get this fork/shock broken in, and get everything fine tuned.  But currently its FAST!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version