Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Ican P8 full suspension build

<< < (2/24) > >>

R_Pierce:
A little common sense goes a long way when clamping a carbon bike.  It's not tight.  But yes, that's a solid principal to go by for sure!!

R_Pierce:
And I'll post a couple final pictures here in a couple hours.  Installing the shock and brake hose this morning.

lRaphl:
Can you post a picture of the holes under the rear shock bottom mount please?

Thank you!

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: lRaphl on August 10, 2017, 10:20:40 AM ---Can you post a picture of the holes under the rear shock bottom mount please?

Thank you!

--- End quote ---

Here are a couple that you can see it a little.  There is only one exit hole and one entrance hole into the chain stay.

R_Pierce:
And took it for the maiden voyage today!  I have a few things that I need to work out on it, and one of them is pedal strikes.  GALORE!  Im running 30% sag though in the rear shock, so Ill take that down to 15% or 20% and see how that does.  Im coming from a hardtail, so it may just be getting used to when to pedal again.  And the bike is FAST.  First trip out on it today and was just going for a leisurely (or so I thought) slow pace and ended up setting 2nd and 3rd best times in Strava.  So it definitely gives confidence!!  A couple finished pictures below as well as what I used for travel on the rear shock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version