Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Ican P8 full suspension build

<< < (15/24) > >>

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: Silverado123 on February 27, 2018, 07:42:14 PM ---I hear ya.  My Carbine 29 is about 71/72. With the fork at 150  i guess it would make the seat angle about 72. It would also raise the bb which might be good bc i hear its quite low.

--- End quote ---

Ill actually try and get a "close to accurate" measurement of the seat tube angle for you this weekend sometime.  Remember though that mine will be slacker than listed more than likely due to the increased fork height.  Ill measure it at the current seat height and then measure it correctly (seat level with stem instead of above it).

If you want a steeper seat tube you can check out Transition with their new geometry but man they are expensive!

Silverado123:
That would be great! The fork i would be using is 150 29er fork. It really sounds like i want to build a rig close yours.
The Transitions are nice but very expensive!

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: Silverado123 on February 28, 2018, 05:21:40 AM ---That would be great! The fork i would be using is 150 29er fork. It really sounds like i want to build a rig close yours.
The Transitions are nice but very expensive!

--- End quote ---

No problem!  Ill try and get this for you Saturday night or Sunday morning.  I have to go out to storage and get a level and my angle finder.

Silverado123:
Take your time☺ Do you have any pictures posted anywhere on here?

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: Silverado123 on February 28, 2018, 05:48:24 AM ---Take your time☺ Do you have any pictures posted anywhere on here?

--- End quote ---

yes, you are on my post :)  There are tons of pictures in this thread.  But below is a new one that I just took with the 29" wheels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version