Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

Ican P8 full suspension build

<< < (19/24) > >>

R_Pierce:

--- Quote from: Bos on March 16, 2018, 07:47:48 AM ---Pierce, I'm afraid I'm not. Bad luck there.

Melody came back to me and said If I made payment they could manufacture in 10 days time. So I'm in luck.
Have any of you done a transfer to their Western Union account?  Or have all payed by PayPal.
Getting quite excited now.

Can you see any problems If I asked them to disassemble the frame so they can use a smaller box? How complicated are the small parts?

Regards

--- End quote ---

use paypal.  and i doubt they will break it down.

lRaphl:
Yes, use Paypal. Paypal fees are your only insurance in case something goes wrong. Not that I don't trust Ican but Moore's law is everywhere in this world! ;)

Bos:
Great. Thanks again for the advice. I'll go with PayPal then.
Can't wait to post my P8. I am thinking of getting a paint job done on it. I'm not stripping it down after I build it up. I have gone the decal route before and it starts wearing after a year or so. I guess one can just do another set.

R_Pierce:
Hey guys, so I pulled the trigger on another frame.  My medium P8 will be up for sale very soon.  Im thinking 400.00 plus actual shipping cost via bikeflights to anywhere in the US.  I think thats roughly half what it would cost you to get a new P8 stateside.  So I think thats fair.

Bos:
You sticking with the P8? That's a good review right there. The P9 does look nice, and apparently the same weight according to the Ican website. However 150mm is just a bit to much for what I do 90%of the time. Besides. Some 27.5+ tyres will add an inch travel anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version