Chinese Carbon MTB > 29+ & 27+

CS-FS27 vs CS-FS29, same geometry?

<< < (2/2)

ChrisCarbon:
I dont know so much about geometry etc, but if the frames have the exact same geometry, it should be possible to put the same travel forks on both frames?

Or am I missing something?

rideczech:

--- Quote from: GuitsBoy on November 10, 2017, 02:13:02 PM ---Cant say for 100% certain, but I have a 140mm fork on the FS27 and love it.  Might even try 150 one day.  The 140mm 27.5 fork with plus tires probably gives similar height as the 130 29" fork.

--- End quote ---

You got some pictures of your build somewhere, or could you post some here? Cheers

GuitsBoy:

--- Quote from: rideczech on November 11, 2017, 06:17:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: GuitsBoy on November 10, 2017, 02:13:02 PM ---Cant say for 100% certain, but I have a 140mm fork on the FS27 and love it.  Might even try 150 one day.  The 140mm 27.5 fork with plus tires probably gives similar height as the 130 29" fork.

--- End quote ---

You got some pictures of your build somewhere, or could you post some here? Cheers

--- End quote ---
I've been meaning to take some more recent pics, but here's an early one before I swapped out shocks, and moved to an eagle drivetrain.

EDIT:

I have attached a pic of how the bike sits now.  Sorry about the lame backdrop, seems every other photo op from this weekend was ruined by photobombers.

Le Duke:

--- Quote from: Bigboyblue64 on November 02, 2017, 09:19:49 AM ---I really do prefer the Ican P8 frame to these CS frames. Has a pivot bearing at the dropout and BSA type bottom bracket. Really don't like press fit BBs. Carbon Dpeed seem a bit prehistoric to me!!

--- End quote ---

Huh?

Cannondale, Orbea, Scott, Kona, Yeti and Specialized and half a dozen other manufacturers use this design for their low (100-120) travel bikes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version