Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Pro-Mance M9007 FS 29er 21lb build

<< < (2/11) > >>

sissypants:

--- Quote from: charlesrg on May 01, 2018, 03:26:22 PM ---beautiful. Wondering if there was a way to check if they used T700 vs T800/T1000

--- End quote ---

Thanks, yeah I was kind of secretly wondering the same thing. If I ask I know what answer I'd get, but I'd need an electron microscope and spare samples to start looking at thread density.

sissypants:

--- Quote from: charlesrg on May 01, 2018, 03:30:32 PM ---Can you post a link of the saddle ?

--- End quote ---

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MTB-road-bike-Comfort-MTB-Wide-Bicycle-Seat-Carbon-Fiber-Bike-Saddle-Bicycle-Saddle-Bike-Seat/32766321631.html

It's a good one. Its incredibly lightweight and comfortable. 5 of my riding buddies bought it now that they saw mine.

charlesrg:

--- Quote from: sissypants on May 01, 2018, 06:55:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: charlesrg on May 01, 2018, 03:26:22 PM ---beautiful. Wondering if there was a way to check if they used T700 vs T800/T1000

--- End quote ---

Thanks, yeah I was kind of secretly wondering the same thing. If I ask I know what answer I'd get, but I'd need an electron microscope and spare samples to start looking at thread density.

--- End quote ---
Wheel, might need to send the bike to Applied Science guy ( ) however I feel that level of magnification might not be needed

charlesrg:

--- Quote from: sissypants on May 01, 2018, 06:56:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: charlesrg on May 01, 2018, 03:30:32 PM ---Can you post a link of the saddle ?

--- End quote ---

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MTB-road-bike-Comfort-MTB-Wide-Bicycle-Seat-Carbon-Fiber-Bike-Saddle-Bicycle-Saddle-Bike-Seat/32766321631.html

It's a good one. Its incredibly lightweight and comfortable. 5 of my riding buddies bought it now that they saw mine.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, I just ordered one. I've been thinking about getting a saddle with a cutout for mtb in a while.

charlesrg:
I noticed you use similar stem length I use. I've been running on this carbonal bar for a while and have been really happy with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version