Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Pro-Mance M9007 FS 29er 21lb build

<< < (11/11)

Tom H:
It seems I saw on another site that Sissypants sold his bike featured on this posting.
I wonder if he had problems with the pedal bob that you are Jerry? I was going to
buy the 9007-II boast and they show this will take a 36t (in red) on their site,
major food for thought here. Thank you for your posting by the way.
Tom H

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Tom H on September 23, 2018, 10:42:28 AM ---It seems I saw on another site that Sissypants sold his bike featured on this posting.
I wonder if he had problems with the pedal bob that you are Jerry? I was going to
buy the 9007-II boast and they show this will take a 36t (in red) on their site,
major food for thought here. Thank you for your posting by the way.
Tom H

--- End quote ---

I have (already) spoken with Sissypants and he used a 32t oval chainring - in combination with a DT Swiss shock - and never experience such extreme pedal bob. So maybe an oval ring is the solution...
Megamo, the Spanish brand that sells this frame under the model Track, also uses round chainrings. Also in size 32t I have read somewhere, I believe. Even Pro-Mance itself does not know this issue (if so, it will probably never admit it at all).

@Tom H
As far as your remark about the M7007-II and its (max?) 36t chainring concerned. I asked Pro-Mance about it at the time, but I did not really get a clear answer to the exact reason or difference in comparison with the M7007-I. On my M7007-I a 34t ring probably also fits well. A 36t I'm not sure, but I do not have such strong legs anyway :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version