Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

062 seat tube

(1/2) > >>

Rick64:
Looks like I may have a potential fatal defect after my seatpost started creaking, wiped out the carbon paste and noticed the resin is breaking away. The yellow tape has been there since purchase so I assume its from manufacturing???? Its an S-Works Pave seatpost with original WW clamp supplied tightened to 4nm. Awaiting a reply from Candy at WorksWell

Jar_head:

I have a similar problem with my 062. Contacted Workswell, they handed the case to QC.

No news so far.

Rick64:
Same here Jar, handed to QC and no reply, thinking of a used genuine Scott Scale RC or FM-M01 for next frame. Ill let you know if they get back to me.

Jar_head:
I asked today and this is their reply:

dear Norman

it is a questions .still no answer from QC .

the reason is because our Boss is not at home , our boss is decided the result of problems .

regards
Chris

Same here.. Maybe my next frame will be the FM M01, too. Or I get a used brand bike.

Jar_head:
This is the (final) reply by Workswell and probably my last contact with them. I won't buy Workswell anymore.

It looks not good. - Yes, then why the f*** you don't send me a new frame?!?!?! It will be a big problem when the frame breaks apart and I break my bones. Thanks Workswell!

Hello dear Norman

he have been back already  ,but he said from the videos , he can't get any information .

sorry for that .

the pictures shows the carbon  looks not good ,but won't big problem.

Regards

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version