Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

CS-156 FS 27.5 Frame 16'' BB30 by Peter

(1/5) > >>

Javi:
Has anyone purchased a CS-156 27.5er from Peter at all?  I ask because I have encountered an issue with the frame.  Basically, the rear brake caliper is not sitting correctly.  Even with different brake calipers, the frame's left seatstay is not allowing for any caliper to be mounted correctly or inline with brake mount bolts.  I have emailed Peter numerous times peter@xmiplay.cn and I am not obtaining any resolution from him. 

carbonazza:
Did you buy your frame at XMIPlay ?
Peter is not working at XMIPlay for years, here is his email address: petercycles@foxmail.com

Sometimes there is an excess of paint or varnish and you need to gently remove it with a file for instance.
What brand of caliper do you try to put ?
I had once to file the inside of a Hope caliper hole to be able to align it correctly.

If you can, send a picture it helps better to understand.

Javi:
Hello Carbonazza,

I have attached a picture of the issue.  Also, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction to Peter.  I just sent an email to Peter who I originally purchased the CS-156 from.

Javi

Samuellove:
Thanks for the advice. I owe you one

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Javi on May 15, 2018, 11:53:05 AM ---Hello Carbonazza,

I have attached a picture of the issue.  Also, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction to Peter.  I just sent an email to Peter who I originally purchased the CS-156 from.

Javi

--- End quote ---

Hello Javi,
Sorry, I have missed your reply.
Did you solve the issue finally ?
Could you provide other angles pictures ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version