Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Opinions on flyxii

(1/2) > >>

Ferxo:
I am tempted to get a carbon frame through amazon.mx (mexico) and there is a hugh ammount of products posted from the flyxii vendor.

Have you guys tried some of their products?
I just want some references about their product reliability and buying experiences.

thank you.

Carbon_Dude:
Flyxii has been around for more than a few years, I looked at them when I bought my first Chiner frame, however, I'd still recommend going to Peter Xu at XMcarbonspeed.com and see if he can get you something similar, at a fair price while offering battery customer service than I'd expect from Flyxii.

I think there are more posts about Flyxii on MTBR.com if you care to go and do some research.

SportingGoods:
better late then never, here is my input on FlyXii

I the happy owner of 2 FlyXii frames, for many years now. One is my current road/gravel bike (refurbished from my crashed MTB). The other is my wife's bike.
The first is rock solid (multiple races), the second is strong enough for my wife but I would never hammer any trail with this one.

They are honest, you can trust you will get your bike but the quality is unknown till you receive the frame. Also I believe they know nothing about bike and I would not expect any sort of support from them.
Why would you buy from them? Well, because they are so cheap! Up to you to take the risk or not

Flying Trunk Monkey:

--- Quote from: Carbon_Dude on September 23, 2018, 11:29:34 AM ---...I'd still recommend going to Peter Xu at XMcarbonspeed.com and see if he can get you something similar, at a fair price while offering battery customer service...
--- End quote ---

If you can get a hold of Peter or anyone else there let me know how you did it. I've tried Peter twice in the last two weeks as well as messaging them on their FB page and I never heard anything back from either.

FTM

Carbon_Dude:
Try emailing Peter at this email address:  peterxu1206@gmail.com

Possibly he's having trouble getting email from his website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version