Other Resources > Sales & Classifieds

IP-036 Full Build - If anyone interested in my bike

<< < (2/2)

charlesrg:
I won't sell you mine, I will build a new one for whoever wants it.
The bars are the carbonality 700mm ones, XMI play only has the 600mm ones which works okay for some riders.

Carbon_Dude:
I have purchased 680mm wide bars, both flat and riser bars, from XMIplay.

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: Carbon_Dude on June 29, 2014, 05:56:28 PM ---I have purchased 680mm wide bars, both flat and riser bars, from XMIplay.

--- End quote ---

he's referring to the integrated ones that have the stem and bars all as one piece. I was unaware that carbonality had already offered them in the 700mm width which is much more in line with current standards.

PeterQ:

--- Quote from: charlesrg on June 29, 2014, 03:05:33 PM ---I won't sell you mine, I will build a new one for whoever wants it.
The bars are the carbonality 700mm ones, XMI play only has the 600mm ones which works okay for some riders.

--- End quote ---

Haha Charles, actually we have size 700mm flat and riser handlebars available, you did not ask me for that

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: PeterQ on June 29, 2014, 08:59:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: charlesrg on June 29, 2014, 03:05:33 PM ---I won't sell you mine, I will build a new one for whoever wants it.

--- End quote ---

Haha Charles, actually we have size 700mm flat and riser handlebars available, you did not ask me for that

--- End quote ---

I think he's referring to these:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version