Chinese Carbon MTB > Fat Bikes

List of Fat Bike Frames

(1/4) > >>

MTB2223:
XMIPlay IP-010: http://www.xmiplay.com/ProductDetails1685

Soon more ...

kokosthemakovica:
i have recently heard a rumor that this frame has problems with rear rotor and lockring rub, as its dropouts were not design correctly

dvn:
It's true that the first run of the IP-010 and the same frame from Speedercycling have a rear spacing issue. Apparently there is a fix in the works.

Akchugacher:
does anyone know of a fatbike frame that has 197mm spacing in the rear and 100mm bottom bracket.  All the newer US frames are built like this but chinertown rigs (and maybe Salsa) use 120mm bottom brackets unless they are using 190mm spacing in the rear then they use 100mm BB.  The Fyxation Blackhawk fatbike is supposedly a generic chinertown frame with 197mm rear and 100mm bottom bracket but I don't know who is selling it (directly from China that is).  Thanks for the help.

dvn:

--- Quote from: Akchugacher on September 28, 2014, 11:29:04 PM ---does anyone know of a fatbike frame that has 197mm spacing in the rear and 100mm bottom bracket.  All the newer US frames are built like this but chinertown rigs (and maybe Salsa) use 120mm bottom brackets unless they are using 190mm spacing in the rear then they use 100mm BB.  The Fyxation Blackhawk fatbike is supposedly a generic chinertown frame with 197mm rear and 100mm bottom bracket but I don't know who is selling it (directly from China that is).  Thanks for the help.

--- End quote ---
I don't know of any. I think a 100mm BB might be too narrow for a 197 frame, depending on the design of course. The 100 on my IP-010 only clears the chainstays by a few mm. I think I'm going to have heel rub issues with winter boots.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version