Chinese Carbon MTB > Fat Bikes

List of Fat Bike Frames

<< < (3/4) > >>

Carbon_Dude:
That is a nice looking frame.  However, that is the highest price I have seen on a Carbon frame posted on this forum.

Cactuspete1972:
Im interested in purchasing a complete fat tire bike and saw this on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/26er-Carbon-Fat-Bike-Frame-Fork-Wheel-THRU-AXLE-BSA-UD-Matt-Tire-4-0-Shimano10s-/201472663395?hash=item2ee8b4df63:g:hc8AAOSwnipWU9Z5
Anyone know if this build is descent for the price. Any input is appreciated. I really want to stay in the $1500 dollar range.

Carbon_Dude:
$1,606 is pretty cheap for any full carbon bike.  It doesn't have components that I would choose but the components that are offered are still decent.

Cactuspete1972:
What about the wheels. Says it comes with carbon wheels, anyone ever run carbon fat wheels?

cmh:

--- Quote from: Cactuspete1972 on July 18, 2016, 06:39:56 AM ---What about the wheels. Says it comes with carbon wheels, anyone ever run carbon fat wheels?

--- End quote ---

I've got carbon rims from XMCarbonSpeed which have been fine, much easier to set up tubeless... then again that bike just sits there all the time, so that doesn't say much, but they look like they'll hold up well.

I love how that bike looks like it was assembed at a Wal-Mart with too much steerer tube and way too much cable housing and brake hose. Doesn't even look like there are spacers above the stem. Sure, that's how it'd be shipped to you, but at least put a little effort into the auction photos...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version