Author Topic: Trifox TL-CFM-S01 full Suss (New American eagle Flow)  (Read 13083 times)

Cerps

Re: Trifox TL-CFM-S01 full Suss (New American eagle Flow)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2019, 10:23:04 PM »
Hi. It's me Dandy. I was banned for nothing.  ???
Handlebar was chineese 50$ copy of Syncross Fraser, can be bought in any Chinese online store like aliexpress etc. It was nice and stif but I broke it at home because of too much torque on stem bolt. Now I bought another similar copy of Syncros Hixon handlebar, it is good too.
Yes, I have trunnion fox rear shock 165x45 mm and got 115 mm rear travel. I had to make custom bolts to install it into the frame. I like the frame and gonna rebuild bike with better components soon.
Here are some pictures below.

What size frame did you get and how much seatpost can you insert into the frame? I’m trying to figure out a seaport before I have a frame. I’d be on a medium frame

Cerps

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2019, 02:55:37 PM »
Edited - frame no longer available from seller
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:41:34 PM by Cerps »

flemic

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 10:26:40 AM »
In case someone is willing to buy again (after Corona), the bike behind the link of the previous post and the frame discussed and pictured in this thread are different. I had the one from the link and I am having the discussed one now. The differences are subtle but probably important for potential buyers. Trunnion vs Standard, head tube angle, cable routing for dropper post and so on.