Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Welcome to Chinertown - Introduce Yourself!

<< < (77/79) > >>

borysgo2:
Hi ALL

Lets build carbon bikes :D

Regards Peter

TimBE:
Hi all, I am Tim from Belgium.
Been building my bikes for years now, with both big brand and Chinese components.
Now I am in the market for an afforable XC hardtail frame so registered here to do some research.
Already found some interesting brand names over here which I didn't know.

Cheers
Tim

leonardovit:
Hello everyone, I'm Leonardo

I like to rode road and xc bikes. I have been following Chinertown not so long ago, and mostly interested on xc chinese framesets.

At the moment I am building a chinese hardtail that I have almost every part except the frameset

I'm from Brazil

Ludo:
Hi there, Ludo checking in. After some 25y away from mtb and outside of biking altogether expect for the stroll around one, I am seriously considering dipping back in with a chiner project of my own. I live in Houston so I’ll be going for a hardtail, trying to keep both weight and budget down. Right now leaning toward the SPcycle M06 frame (if/when L becomes available). I’m starting to have a fair idea of what I want to put around that frame with RYET 3D seat, carbon post, one piece carbon stem/bar, probably used Rockshox fork with 100mm travel, some Chinese origin 1x11/12 group set, Chinese brakes, carbon wheels (nova technology hub?)… the sourcing and assembly are just as appealing to me as the end product at this point.
Already found a bunch of info there, thanks to all who pave the way by testing and sharing feedback!

MArbogast:
Hi everyone!

I'm Fernando from Spain and I just join the forum so let me introduce myself. Before, I was a triathlete, and now I'm a duathlete. I have no connection with MTB. However, I'm fortunate to have two children who love cycling, but due to their young age, I can't take them with me on the road yet. That's the main reason to go into MTB

I don't intend to do MTB without them and considering the current prices of Western brands, I'm going to build my own bike with Chinese components.

I'll read everything I can and then I'll start asking a lot of questions, so I apologize in advance :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version