Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Nut of the rear axle of the IP-256

(1/4) > >>

Jake:
Can anyone tell me if the nut of the rear axle of the IP-256 is interchangable with the nut of a Shimano E-Tru axle?

I want to get one of these:  http://www.extralite.com/Products/Black%20Lock.htm  but it comes without the nut, and they say the nut of the Shimano E-Tru axle will fit.

Sitar_Ned:
I don't know the answer to your question unfortunately, but I'm interested in this axle.

Would you happen to know how much the chiner axle weighs? I'll try to dig it.. pretty sure someone around here has posted the weight before.

Ray Zorbak:
I don't see a QR lever on any of those axles. How would you ensure a tight fit of the axle?

jonxmack:

--- Quote from: Ray Zorbak on July 29, 2014, 10:34:52 PM ---I don't see a QR lever on any of those axles. How would you ensure a tight fit of the axle?

--- End quote ---

With an allen key.

Jake:

--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on July 29, 2014, 09:52:10 PM ---I don't know the answer to your question unfortunately, but I'm interested in this axle.

Would you happen to know how much the chiner axle weighs? I'll try to dig it.. pretty sure someone around here has posted the weight before.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version