Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Anyone know a source for Carbon fork with cage mount bolts

(1/2) > >>

Ray Lee:
Anyone know a source for Carbon gravel bike fork with bottle/storage bolts, checked the usual open mold companies but no luck
400 A2c for 42c max (max tire clearance on the rear of the bike is only 40c so I down want a monster fork)

carbonazza:
You can ask carbonda ( carbonda.com ), they have such fork for the CFR505 model and they may sell you one without frame.
As long as your frame is tapered 1 1/2" - 1 1/8" you will be fine.

tripleDot:
Interesting, they actually got 2. A 40mm & a 50mm tire clearance.

Ray Lee:
Well that backfired... thank you for the reply,  Carbonda did have two models of fork that would work but unfortunately they also have the cfr696 frame and fork combo and I really like it LOL
I am tall and the 696 has 15mm more reach, 15mm more stack, room for fatter tires than my current ride the ICAN AC388... plus the fork bolts I wanted in the first place.

Got a reply from Adam at Carbonda and will be placing ,y order for a 696 tomorrow. 

The ICAN will be my first direct from China frame I sold, any idea what a realistic price would be for a used direct $600 direct frame?
With Wheels Manufacturing GXP BB I was thinking $350 and some shipping, does that seem about right?

Thanks
Ray

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Ray Lee on December 21, 2019, 02:32:31 PM ---Well that backfired... thank you for the reply,  Carbonda did have two models of fork that would work but unfortunately they also have the cfr696 frame and fork combo and I really like it LOL
I am tall and the 696 has 15mm more reach, 15mm more stack, room for fatter tires than my current ride the ICAN AC388... plus the fork bolts I wanted in the first place.

Got a reply from Adam at Carbonda and will be placing ,y order for a 696 tomorrow. 

The ICAN will be my first direct from China frame I sold, any idea what a realistic price would be for a used direct $600 direct frame?
With Wheels Manufacturing GXP BB I was thinking $350 and some shipping, does that seem about right?

Thanks
Ray

--- End quote ---

Hi Ray,

That was not intentional, but I'm sure you'll be happy :)
It is funny that everyone wants to talk to Adam, I'm used to talk with Wing at Carbonda that provides a great service too.

Were you happy of your Wheels Mfg GXP BB ?
I'm about to order them for two coming builds.
Did you have the BB386 version ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version