Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

With Peter gone, who's your go-to supplier?

(1/3) > >>

trekcarbonboy:
I see that Peter has left the industry. I was very happy with his service in the past. I see that Sissy Pants is a TanTan rep who claims to have acquired Peters models but that may just be an opportunistic ploy on his part. No offense meant it's just a possibility. And I'd be happy to do business with him if there are favorable reviews of his service.

It has always been my belief and understanding that they are all selling the same frames from the same factory anyway so I'm just wondering who people are comfortable doing business with.

Still very happy with my CS.057 after 5 years of abuse but it's time for a little more comfort under my ever aging ass.

Also whats your recommended frame? Mostly XC type riding but no racing for me. Not looking for a full blown XC rig and not looking for an All Mountain rig either. And not interested in a boost frame.

Thanks
Craig

carbonazza:
When Peter left the game I tried Haideli, Workswell and some more obscure Aliexpress ones.
But the recent bikes I mounted for family and friends came from carbonda.com now( about 10 orders) and rims or wheelset from lightbicycle.com( about 20 orders).
Both provides an excellent service on top of great quality products.

You should reconsider boost, it is the current standard for MTB, by not going with it, you'll end up with less options for wheels and hubs in the not so far future.

trekcarbonboy:
thanks thats what I needed to know.

Sitar_Ned:
I actually didn't realize Peter officially left the biz. This was communicated in a thread somewhere or via private email? 

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on March 10, 2020, 02:25:28 PM ---I actually didn't realize Peter officially left the biz. This was communicated in a thread somewhere or via private email? 

--- End quote ---

I can't find the post back here in the forum, but he apparently started another business around crypto-currencies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version