Other Resources > After The Ride

Yellow Tabby on CD's posts & Other Chit Chat

(1/3) > >>

Andy:
A little off topic but I gotta know.  CD why do you have a pic of a little yellow Tabby kitty cat in your posts? 

I have a little yellow Tabby that I just adore.  His name is "Squirty" and he is my little shadow....I just love him.
Thanks CD.
Andy. :)

Carbon_Dude:
I use him as my avatar because he just stares at you, he is our 18 lb big male orange tiger tabby.  Given his size and affectionate personality, we believe he is part Maine Coon :).  We have two, a male and a smaller female.  The male is named Milo, the female is Dobby.  I know, in the HP movies Dobby was a male but in the books it never really said so we deemed her our House Elf as she disappears and reappears magically.  Here is a picture of both of them.

Carbon_Dude:
Maybe we need an Off-Topic forum :).

Carbon_Dude:

--- Quote from: Andy on April 25, 2014, 09:27:37 AM ---A little off topic but I gotta know.  CD why do you have a pic of a little yellow Tabby kitty cat in your posts? 

I have a little yellow Tabby that I just adore.  His name is "Squirty" and he is my little shadow....I just love him.
Thanks CD.
Andy. :)

--- End quote ---

Squirty is a cool name, although that would depend on how he got the name :).  We all love our four legged kids!  Cats are so interesting to us, we like dogs but the cats also develop such a special bond.

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: Carbon_Dude on April 25, 2014, 09:47:25 AM ---Maybe we need an Off-Topic forum :).

--- End quote ---

Real soon... CD. I agree, you were right about that one.. sooner is prob better than later for that specific board. What should we call it? Simply "Off Topic", or "Trailhead", or ??

Sorry.. Been super busy at work past few days. Hopefully this weekend, I'll get some time to update a few things on the forum, work on the bike, and update my build thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version