Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Cfr 1056

<< < (3/116) > >>

vince_73:
Hard to say. I ordered beginning of septembre and just received the photo as Adam just came black from 2wks holyday. Now this is shipment time... let see  and I will tell you my experience for the whole process.
Vincent

Matt_C:
Nice frame, lovely fade! Looking forward to seeing it fully built up.

adriaanm:
Nice! Hope it arrives quickly.

What are you planning for the headset/stem/handlebar? I was looking at their specs and it looks like it's compatible with FSA's internal/aero cable routing system(?) (They seem to have a few typos in the headset spec, but I think it's this one: https://www.bike24.com/p2367152.html)

vince_73:
Cables are not fully integrated on this frame, so the headset is not exactly this one but the same from  FSA with a circular standard top part. It should arrive with one.
For the rest I will install fizik cyrano R1 periph, and Light Bycicle wheels with dt240exp hubs.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: vince_73 on October 11, 2020, 08:36:23 AM ---Cables are not fully integrated on this frame, so the headset is not exactly this one but the same from  FSA with a circular standard top part. It should arrive with one.
For the rest I will install fizik cyrano R1 periph, and Light Bycicle wheels with dt240exp hubs.

--- End quote ---

Please take as many picture as you can of the integration between the handlebar-stem-frame, the cabling etc.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version