Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Cfr 1056

<< < (114/116) > >>

Specialf.:
wow great weight.  What size is the frame?  besides the red group, what wheels do you fit?  mine in size xl mounted on force and with 1500gm wheels weighs 8.2kg

Bonpensiero:
Normally i use a wheelset consisting of chris king hubs and nextie arx 44 mm rims. total weight 1500 g.
This VEL 50 RL wheelset should be about 100g heavier. Frame size is s.

ElGreco:
Hi all

I am looking into buying this frameset for my next all road bike. I am wondering how the frame is regarding stifness and comfort.

Last year, I had the opportunity to ride a Canyon Endurace CF (newest model) for a week. The Endurace is known as being "comfortable", also in terms of vibration/road buzz damping.  I replaced the stock saddle and wheels for my own (pulled from my own bike) and made several rides on a standard route I often ride.
I currently have an aluminum gravelbike (Sonder Camino AL). The difference between the Sonder and the Canyon in terms of vibration damping, was big.

Is there anyone with a similar experience? Moving from an aluminum bike to the CFR1056 and could provide his/her experience regarding the vibration damping capabilities of the frameset?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Greets

Takiyaki:
I think tires will have a bigger impact on comfort than the frame. This frame will fit 32c tires so if you need max comfort go that route.

jstrawks:

--- Quote from: Takiyaki on March 28, 2024, 06:04:23 AM ---I think tires will have a bigger impact on comfort than the frame. This frame will fit 32c tires so if you need max comfort go that route.

--- End quote ---

I've had 38mm tires on my 1056 with no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version