Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Cfr 1056

<< < (116/116)

Sph3x:
Hello everyone,

I received the pictures from Wing today and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread and given me, and I'm sure many others, the chance to learn from the mistakes and tips of you. It's been a dream of mine for a long time to build my own road bike as I'm extremely interested in the mechanical part and not only in this wonderful sport.

Over the last few weeks, I have studied this thread from front to back several times to familiarize myself with the frameset and its peculiarities.

On May 13th the time had come and I sent the first mail to Carbonda.

Just one day later, Wing sent me the price list. I decided on a two-tone glossy color.

Once I had paid, it took a few weeks but today I received the pictures of the painted frame. I am super happy with the color choice and hope that the frame arrives as soon as possible so that I can start building it.

I will keep you up to date when the frame has arrived and the assembly can start

For those of you who are interested I have attached a list of all the parts I have ordered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version