Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Carbonda Gravel Carbon frame CFR707

<< < (3/53) > >>

Colt__Seavers:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on August 29, 2020, 05:31:28 AM ---The still best looking gravel frame I saw is this one, but it looks impossible to get it:

--- End quote ---
Wie, nice! Can't you find the company online?
Seems like 650b but can't identify the tire thickness.

--- Quote from: carbonazza on August 29, 2020, 03:59:33 AM ---Thanks for the reminder !
http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,2987.0.html

On their facebook page they have a picture from March, of the 208 that looks quite better than the CFR707.

--- End quote ---
Isn't that pretty much the 696 from Carbonda? But let's stick to the other dedicated thread

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: Colt__Seavers on September 01, 2020, 08:37:21 AM ---Wie, nice! Can't you find the company online?

--- End quote ---
It is a Taiwanese company if I remember well. Peter who was a great seller here for a while, told me he didn't like to work with them. I did find a couple of email addresses, but didn't get any reply.

--- Quote from: carbonazza on August 29, 2020, 03:59:33 AM ---Isn't that pretty much the 696 from Carbonda? But let's stick to the other dedicated thread

--- End quote ---
You see 696 frames everywhere :D

Colt__Seavers:

--- Quote from: carbonazza on September 01, 2020, 12:06:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Colt__Seavers on September 01, 2020, 08:37:21 AM ---Wie, nice! Can't you find the company online?

--- End quote ---
It is a Taiwanese company if I remember well. Peter who was a great seller here for a while, told me he didn't like to work with them. I did find a couple of email addresses, but didn't get any reply.

--- End quote ---
A lot of great OEMs buy in Taiwan, OPEN Cycles for example. I assume they don't reply because they don't want to deal with single private customers. They might only reply if you are an OEM or pretending to be one.

RDY:

--- Quote from: Colt__Seavers on September 01, 2020, 12:59:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: carbonazza on September 01, 2020, 12:06:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
A lot of great OEMs buy in Taiwan, OPEN Cycles for example. I assume they don't reply because they don't want to deal with single private customers. They might only reply if you are an OEM or pretending to be one.

--- End quote ---

OPEN's quality is at best variable IMO, though that is not an indictment of TW.... they likely get what they pay for.  ORA are Taiwanese and I don't think there's a better Steel or Ti frame builder in the world.

carbonazza:

--- Quote from: RDY on September 01, 2020, 02:03:41 PM ---...ORA are Taiwanese and I don't think there's a better Steel or Ti frame builder in the world.

--- End quote ---

They look great indeed https://www.oraeng-tw.com/titanium-bike-frame.html
Did you get a frame from them, directly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version