Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

List of 27.5 (650b) Frames

<< < (5/5)

rideczech:

I ordered a rs super deluxe through them.  Not in stock until end of the month. They also supplied me with an x fusion sweep roughcut for cheaps! Just need to prove to customs the low value!!?
[/quote]

I ordered mine too with a super delux. Let's start another forum thread specifically for the p9. We can give reviews and update each other on build...
[/quote]

Just taken delivery...will add photos and start new thread once I'm back from shredding in the Swiss alps! :-)

bxcc:

--- Quote from: rideczech on August 11, 2017, 08:45:15 AM ---
Just taken delivery...will add photos and start new thread once I'm back from shredding in the Swiss alps! :-)

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Enjoy Switzerland. Where are you going in Switzerland? I was just there 3 weeks ago.

rideczech:

--- Quote from: bxcc on August 11, 2017, 01:01:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: rideczech on August 11, 2017, 08:45:15 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Enjoy Switzerland. Where are you going in Switzerland? I was just there 3 weeks ago.

--- End quote ---

If I told you I'd have to kill you! ;-)

rideczech:
The build has started....still waiting on the shock though... Also got some rims from Ican....they built up real nice!! I have been building wheels for 20 years and these went together the best! Great finish on the rims....

liukjam:

--- Quote from: rideczech on September 02, 2017, 07:50:01 AM ---The build has started....still waiting on the shock though... Also got some rims from Ican....they built up real nice!! I have been building wheels for 20 years and these went together the best! Great finish on the rims....

--- End quote ---

Hey Man!
Very nice bike! c'grats!

Size of your ican wheels ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version