Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

TanTan TT-X21 frame

(1/38) > >>

imperyal:
I’m looking at this TT-X21 frame from TanTan:
http://www.tantancycling.com/index.php?_m=mod_product&_a=view&p_id=843

Anyone here riding this frame?
I’m between this and the A9 from ICAN (the A9 is significantly more expensive).

Thank you.

Matt_C:
Check out my A9 thread and finished build. I though about this bike too but I ended up going for the A9 because of better communication from Perry and also I couldn't find a bad review of an ican product (wheels and frame) while there are a few people unhappy with the standards of their tan tan bike (this may be because tan tan sell more bikes). The integrated handedbar included with the A9 is incredible, basically a vision metron 5D. I believe both companies upload YouTube videos of their products so go check them out!

imperyal:
What size A9 frame did you get? Lucky from icancycling.com recommended a 52, I’m 168cm tall.
Did you bought your frame from icancycling.com too? Any advise?

P.S.: your bike looks fabulous!

Matt_C:
I went for a size 56. I am 187cm tall and I felt like i was in between a 56 and 58. I went with the smaller size and got the longer stem and it fits perfectly. Its possible to make a smaller bike fit bigger but its not possible to make a bigger bike fit smaller!

I wouldn't buy off any website, Email the companies and discuss the bikes and what you want before ordering the pay via paypal. The stock available might help you decide what bike to get. For example I wanted a 38cm wide bar and they were out of stock, the wait would have been an extra month so instead i went with the 40cm bar that was available immediately. Ask lots of questions and make sure they have everything in stock. The speed of the replies and honesty of the sellers will help you decide which one to go for.

FHS:
Did you ever purchase the TT-X21? How was your interaction with Tantan?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version