Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Advice on new road bike frame! Fully internal cable routing + disc

(1/4) > >>

Jwzard:
Hey guys, found this amazing forum yesterday and I turn to you for your advice.
I want to build my first road bike, I've been fiddling with bikes for many years so I know what I'm doing.

I want a frame with fully internal cable routing (no cables visible at the handlebar), disc brakes, and fairly aero-looking.
I can spend 5-600 USD on a frame.
My concerns with aliexpress frames is mainly safety, I dont mind if the frame starts to wear after a few years but I defenitly dont want it to crack in half, leaving me in a ditch!

I've had my eyes on this frame, anyone who bought it? I dont know if you can trust the reviews on ali because I know many sellers remove low rating reviews.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32812382307.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.4f923c00F7Hbhm&mp=1
Here's a link the seller provided to the different paint options, it's a copy of Pinarello F12
https://yohobike.com/product-category/products/road-bike-frame/pinraello-dogma-f12/page/7/?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.12333e5fp5Y1EM&product_orderby=price&product_view=grid&product_order=desc

Or if you know any other frame meeting my requirements, please link!

Thanks

Schumo:
I'll throw the Dengfu R12 in.

I'm waiting for my painter so I can start building mine.

Costs were:

--- Quote ---R12 disc 52cm in UD matt finish: $550/set (include frame, fork, seatpost, HB015 integrated handlebar 420*90mm, spacer and headset)
Front and rear thru axle for R12 disc: $16
2 extra rear hangers for R12 disc: $14 ($7*2)

Shipping cost to Germany including tax prepaid is $130. 4.2% Paypal fee is $30, so the total cost is $740.
--- End quote ---

Jwzard:
Nice! The link says 729 USD, where did you get if for 550 USD? The only review there is doesn't seem promising tho...

Schumo:
I contacted Dengfu via the contact form on their website, as I was unsure which frame size I should choose, and they told me that price.

Yeah, I also saw that review and was a bit worried about it, so I talked to 2 guys in a german forum, and they were both super happy with it.

As I said before, my bike is still not finished, but I definitely can't confirm points 2, 4 and 5 of that review. 

carbonazza:
As the guy says in the review: "Props to Dengfu if they actually put this review on their website" !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version