Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

No EMS Express Shipping Before Spring Festival, Feb 14th?

(1/2) > >>

FHS:
Hi All,

I contacted Hong Fu to order a frame a couple of weeks ago. Everything looked good until I saw the shipping cost of $286 USD. After exchanging a couple of emails, she explained that they could go with EMS Express for a lot less, but there would be no way to ship the frame using EMS Express before Spring Fest, Feb 14th.

Really. Anybody else hear about this from Hong Fu, or any other company using EMS Express?

tripleDot:
Didn't know EMS is frozen until Spring but it is true they were down during the height of COVID.  I had to ship my frame via DHL last May 2020. Cost me US$200 as opposed to EMS' US$80, that's within Asia.  And it's another company not Hong Fu. My contact did inform me about the EMS situation and the alternatives beforehand, so I didn't have any surprises.

dopestar:

--- Quote from: FHS on December 02, 2020, 08:49:03 PM ---Hi All,

I contacted Hong Fu to order a frame a couple of weeks ago. Everything looked good until I saw the shipping cost of $286 USD. After exchanging a couple of emails, she explained that they could go with EMS Express for a lot less, but there would be no way to ship the frame using EMS Express before Spring Fest, Feb 14th.

Really. Anybody else hear about this from Hong Fu, or any other company using EMS Express?

--- End quote ---

I am not sure about this. I have talked to Peter from CarbonSpeed and he charge me around 65$ for the shipping fee.

cramy:
How did you contacted peter? I sent an email and skype no reply from him.

Matt_C:

--- Quote from: dopestar on December 03, 2020, 07:40:29 AM ---I am not sure about this. I have talked to Peter from CarbonSpeed and he charge me around 65$ for the shipping fee.

--- End quote ---

Have you received tracking info for the frame yet and is it on the move? Any shipping cost I have been quoted recently has been crazy expensive. I hope you got lucky and receive your frame asap or you could have a very long wait ahead of you, that the seller should have informed you about BEFORE taking your money...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version