Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

No EMS Express Shipping Before Spring Festival, Feb 14th?

<< < (2/2)

Snacks:
My order was shipped by ems from velobuild. He did say he'd have to ship it to beijing and then ems would fly it over from there. Although that was his suggestion when when I asked for quicker shipping. Otherwise he told me it would be on a ship which would take longer. I should mention I ordered the Nov 17th, it was shipped the 19th to beijing and what you can't see in the screenshot, it was received in bejing on the Nov 28th. So compared to my other experiences, this is moving fast and I paid $80 for shipping.

FHS:
Apologies all, not trying to cause more heartache in an already maddening process.

After the news from Hong Fu, I did a quick Google search and did find some confirmation that there have been windows of time, like any other Holiday Season, where shipping has been delayed during the Spring Festival, but nothing like what the Hong Fu rep described, no shipping EMS Express UNTIL Spring Fest is over. Maybe it was just a translation issue, but that's what sent me to other suppliers and to Aliexpress and Alibaba. Nobody else even mentioned any EMS shipping issues at this time.

Really, just curious if anybody else had been told this or, even, had worked with Hong Fu recently.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version