Author Topic: Airwolf / YFM026 boost / santa cruz highball  (Read 17352 times)

Boybiskit

Re: Airwolf / YFM026 boost / santa cruz highball
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2022, 02:08:19 PM »
Thanks! I just paid It!

You can see my experience here: http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3409.msg33499.html#msg33499
I'm very happy with mine. I have been wondering if the fork / downtube issue may be down to forks with different rake to mine? I have not had any problems with the RS Sid or Fox 34.

Ray Lee

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2022, 08:53:19 PM »
Anyone know how large of a front chainring you can run on these bikes (not sure it matters but its a boost frame DUB boost crank)

Rode it for about a year with 2.3's but ended up buying a short travel full suspension (YT Izzo) and now want to make it more of a flat bar gravel bike with these American classic 50c semi slicks.   and would be want 36t front chainring ideally. any idea? looks like it would be touching the chain stay and would rather not drop the money for a test fit.

thanks
Ray

sguiom

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2023, 03:30:07 PM »
It's far too late but if someone else has the same question, I am running a 36T chainring on a boost frame with a non-boost 6 mm offset, and there is plenty of room with the chain stay. So yes, don't worry !

LegionGomel

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2023, 08:34:35 AM »
Hi, can anyone tell me what is rear axle size for boost frame ? I need thread size, pitch, and other dimensions, because I want to buy thru-axle from Robert axle project to use it with rear rack.