Chinese Carbon E-Bikes > E-Bike Frames & Builds

Dengfu E10 frame & Bafang M500 Motor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: Icyseanfitz on January 06, 2021, 06:30:31 PM ---Looks amazing, would love to try one. Can the frame motor and battery be bought from dengfu?

--- End quote ---

Good question, that would be nice. I'll ask when I email them.

Sitar_Ned:
Hmm it seems like there are multiple ebike frame options with both Bafang and Shimano e-bike motor mounting options. Thinking I definitely need to build one with less travel. I'll gather some more details.

http://m.dengfubikes.com/index.php?s=/ebikeframe.html

age_be:
I can't see the video in your post :( Do you have a link for the video?

I was also planning to buy the E10 frame, but dengfu wants 799 Dollar for the frame. Did you already a offer for the frame? and for shipping?

Sitar_Ned:

--- Quote from: age_be on January 08, 2021, 12:38:44 AM ---I can't see the video in your post :( Do you have a link for the video?

I was also planning to buy the E10 frame, but dengfu wants 799 Dollar for the frame. Did you already a offer for the frame? and for shipping?

--- End quote ---

Hmm maybe this link:

Not sure why you can't see it but if that doesn't work just go to YouTube and search for "I built the CHEAPEST Chinese EBIKE!!"

age_be:
Found it. I'm interested in this frame since June 2020, but I haven't bought it yet. My biggest question to myself was, do I need it?  :P
--- Quote from: Sitar_Ned on January 08, 2021, 06:38:11 PM ---Hmm maybe this link:

Not sure why you can't see it but if that doesn't work just go to YouTube and search for "I built the CHEAPEST Chinese EBIKE!!"

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version