Author Topic: Chinese cycling clothes  (Read 39125 times)

TidyDinosaur

Re: Chinese cycling clothes
« Reply #195 on: September 17, 2023, 12:07:29 PM »
They need a photo or video before it's submitted I wonder what do they expect. Just a photo of the jersey? I chose incorrect size description
I ordered a "champagne" coloured jersey, but is was more pink than champagne. So I used a photo of it as evidence.

sbellote

« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2023, 06:22:28 AM »
They need a photo or video before it's submitted I wonder what do they expect. Just a photo of the jersey? I chose incorrect size description
does the size don't match the size table measurements? you can take photos of the jersey + a measuring tape and make some comparisons, like 'table says 65cm, real size 60cm, etc'. I've done this is the past with some disputes and went well

coffeebreak

« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2023, 06:02:01 PM »
I ordered a "champagne" coloured jersey, but is was more pink than champagne. So I used a photo of it as evidence.

does the size don't match the size table measurements? you can take photos of the jersey + a measuring tape and make some comparisons, like 'table says 65cm, real size 60cm, etc'. I've done this is the past with some disputes and went well

Thanks, just sent pictures of the jersey and they approved it. A few hours later, the store responded saying can you please change the reason to "no longer needed", that way the refund will be processed faster. I already had the return label at that point and couldn't change the reason for return. Told the same to them and no reply after that. Just gonna ship it and see what happens.

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2023, 11:52:20 PM »

Thanks, just sent pictures of the jersey and they approved it. A few hours later, the store responded saying can you please change the reason to "no longer needed", that way the refund will be processed faster. I already had the return label at that point and couldn't change the reason for return. Told the same to them and no reply after that. Just gonna ship it and see what happens.
The Rion store asked me the same question. I just ignored it...

JonMS

« Reply #199 on: September 19, 2023, 07:18:24 AM »
Add my .02$ here

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805157092372.html
These are amazing and my favorite bib purchase so far from ali. They fit true to size. 185cm and I am size M

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804601228289.htm
These fit a bit tighter at the same size as above and an older style. Not as nice as above I will use for indoor training. A bit tighter fitting also a size M

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805769134049.html
Fit of these is inbetween the two above. Only being a little tighter than the top bib. Did a 50 mile ride in them and it was great. Also a size M

kubackje

« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2023, 08:25:30 AM »
Add my .02$ here

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805157092372.html
These are amazing and my favorite bib purchase so far from ali. They fit true to size. 185cm and I am size M

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804601228289.htm

I have 2 pairs of those and they are absolutely amazing. I have size L for 187cm 85kg muscle body.

I am keen to try the new cargo ones you listed at no 3. How is the padding on them? Thicker gor offroad use?

sbellote

« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2023, 08:51:07 AM »
A few hours later, the store responded saying can you please change the reason to "no longer needed", that way the refund will be processed faster. I already had the return label at that point and couldn't change the reason for return. Told the same to them and no reply after that. Just gonna ship it and see what happens.
I think that's more to do with their internal rating with Aliexpress, than a faster process.
If it's something wrong with the item they maybe get 'punished' in some way by the platform, lower rating, maybe makes more difficult to hit some target of sales and ratings.
Instead, if you say it's 'no longer needed' the return and refund happen normally but the store's reputation remains the same.
at least for some cases, because I know that some items have the 'return in 15d' tag, and I remember reading that you can return whatever the motive is, it's not required that's some error or defect on the product

JonMS

« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2023, 11:18:43 AM »
I have 2 pairs of those and they are absolutely amazing. I have size L for 187cm 85kg muscle body.

I am keen to try the new cargo ones you listed at no 3. How is the padding on them? Thicker gor offroad use?

I wouldnt say any thicker than other bibs bu defiently more premium than the other cargo bibs I posted. I have no issues with comfort or fit.

Wet Noodle

« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2023, 12:19:19 PM »
I think that's more to do with their internal rating with Aliexpress, than a faster process.
If it's something wrong with the item they maybe get 'punished' in some way by the platform, lower rating, maybe makes more difficult to hit some target of sales and ratings.
Instead, if you say it's 'no longer needed' the return and refund happen normally but the store's reputation remains the same.

I had a similar experience (seller very heavily suggesting to use a benign reason "because faster / easier to process" blabla) and thought the exact same thing as you.

japjoe7

« Reply #204 on: September 21, 2023, 07:40:58 AM »
Anyone recommend a good Ali. non-bib chamois for trail riding?

Greenred

« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2023, 03:53:31 AM »
Any good winter clothes? Looking specifically for a jacket or cycling fleece

kubackje

« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2023, 05:31:19 AM »

I use spexcel autumn longsleeves and winter jacket and I find it top quality.

sbellote

« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2023, 12:44:10 PM »
I have a winter bib from Ykywbike, long legs, fleeced up to the torso, used in some cold rides (down to 1ºC) and kept me warm but also not to the point of sweating too much
other than that no other winter clothing, but base layer and jersey/bibs I really like their products.
they have some new jacket out which seems good from the photos, I have some of their more expensive stuff and it's really top quality, the vendor has nice communication too, and that's what keeps me coming back to buy with them

Pedaldancer

« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2023, 04:22:06 PM »
I have a winter bib from Ykywbike, long legs, fleeced up to the torso, used in some cold rides (down to 1ºC) and kept me warm but also not to the point of sweating too much
other than that no other winter clothing, but base layer and jersey/bibs I really like their products.
they have some new jacket out which seems good from the photos, I have some of their more expensive stuff and it's really top quality, the vendor has nice communication too, and that's what keeps me coming back to buy with them

Can you give a hint on the sizing? They Yky clothes look similar to Spexcel  however inspired a bit more by Rapha regarding the sleeve design.

I had Spexcel before but after they sent me a wrongly labeled thermal jersey, they were really rude to me, didn't admit that there is a mistake (ali agreed to new and I got the money back... however, the shop forbid me to order at their shop. But that's fine...I don't want to order anymore there because that's roulette to me...

sbellote

« Reply #209 on: September 23, 2023, 10:18:08 AM »
Can you give a hint on the sizing?
I'm 1.73/63kg, skinny arms but 'normal' legs, for Ykywbike I normally go with S for jerseys/jackets, and M for bibs, always a good fit