Author Topic: Lexon 258 Full-Suspension XC  (Read 9645 times)

Marcell96

Re: Lexon 258 Full-Suspension XC
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 10:47:35 AM »
Just got my frame delivered to The Netherlands via XDB, took around 2 months, tax free though.
My first fully, carbon and no namebrand frame, finish isn't perfect but at least it's all straight and solid.

Keep in mind the only brake rotor size that fits the rear is 160mm.
And a 34T chainring fits easily, probably would fit 36T as well.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 10:51:19 AM by Marcell96 »

Flummox

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2021, 01:21:24 PM »
Gz Marcell96, looks great! My frame is now close to Lodz, train is taking ages to get to The Netherlands.  :o
Can't wait to start my own build, but pics like these keep the spirit up!

Hope it rides as well as it looks! Enjoy!

Flummox

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2021, 01:50:50 PM »
Maybe a bit unrelated, but does anyone know what happened to http://www.xmxdb.com/en/track.asp?
The website stopped responding about a week ago, I received this url with the order of my frame to track the shipping status. All the way from China to Poland the updates came regularly-ish, but since about a week the website is not loading at all anymore. I cannot find any information about a move, but for a technical issue it's taking way too long.  :o

Jnewman

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2021, 02:20:15 PM »
Maybe a bit unrelated, but does anyone know what happened to http://www.xmxdb.com/en/track.asp?
The website stopped responding about a week ago, I received this url with the order of my frame to track the shipping status. All the way from China to Poland the updates came regularly-ish, but since about a week the website is not loading at all anymore. I cannot find any information about a move, but for a technical issue it's taking way too long.  :o
How long did it take for you item to arrive? My XDB parcel has been stuck on ‘In Transit to Destination’ for over a week. Thanks in advance

Flummox

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2021, 08:56:31 AM »
It took about 8 weeks for the frame to arrive per train. The build has been completed and I've already made quite a few enjoyable rides!  :) I hope yours has also arrived Jnewman!

See attached my build.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 08:59:00 AM by Flummox »

ckafamily

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2022, 04:21:37 PM »
Nice bike Flummox, The blue makes it pop.
How much does it weigh?
I am thinking of the same frame. How does it feel compared to other xc bike you have ridden?
Thanks,
Christian

Guives

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2022, 12:40:35 PM »
Hello friends, i'm building a bike with a similiar hong fu frame, wich uses a 22.2mm bushing.
I bought a Dt Swiss Shock and he cames with the exactly same size of bushing, BUT they are made from alloy, and I don't know if they can put directly on carbon or do I need a NYLON/tecnil spacer to avoid the alloy bush touch the frame.
Can someone help me?

FullCarbonAlchemist

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2022, 01:32:28 PM »
Hello friends, i'm building a bike with a similiar hong fu frame, wich uses a 22.2mm bushing.
I bought a Dt Swiss Shock and he cames with the exactly same size of bushing, BUT they are made from alloy, and I don't know if they can put directly on carbon or do I need a NYLON/tecnil spacer to avoid the alloy bush touch the frame.
Can someone help me?

You should be fine with either type of bushing, although DU has some friction advantages.

I’d try the metal bushing and see how it feels, then consider an RWS roller bearing if you want more small bump plushness.

Guives

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2022, 08:59:39 PM »
Can someone tell me how many NM should I put on shock bolts?

T715

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2022, 02:55:30 PM »
How about some feedback and reviews please...

saintrider

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2022, 03:17:05 PM »
Mine is one year old with almost 4000km of beating.....Still going very very strong, with a new pair of Fiberin 1200g wheels and 2.35 Tyres....What a horse, every day gets better. Just ordered a Sigeyi AXO Powermeter to go with it....Tired of being in the dark on the MTB (no Power numbers) :o 8)

dabliuagaeme

« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2023, 12:29:40 PM »

In a few months I will buy this painting because I am waiting for the dollar exchange rate to improve.
In the meantime, I would like to ask those who already have this frame for some tips and a review of it.

I already apologize because I'm using Google to translate