Other Resources > After The Ride

Custom made clothing (jerseys)

(1/2) > >>

KGB:
Hi guys, has anybody had any custom riding gear made from vendors on Alibaba? I only want three jerseys for a MTB event coming up but haven't ordered from Alibaba before, let alone ordered clothing.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

KGB.

MTB2223:
Last year I ordered a bib shorts and a jersey in China, not customized, but an Assos replica. My size in normally M, but the Chinese sizes are a lot smaller. So, I ordered a XL bib shorts and a XL jersey. The bib shorts size was perfect. The jersey size was a little bit to big. Next time I will order a XL size bib shorts and a L size jersey.
Be aware of a delivery time of four weeks.

The chamois/pad is okay. Nothing specials and not bad.
One little negative point is the black color of the bib shorts. The cloth is not black, but white and painted black. When you stretch the cloth, you can see the white a little bit. So, it's not really black. But who care, the price is great!

KGB:
Thanks, exactly the info I was looking for.
I want jerseys only, the ride is a 100km MTB event so we'll all wear shorts we are already comfortable with.

Could you send me a PM with some more details of your source?
Thanks again.

MTB2223:
I ordered it from AliExpress. Don't know the seller anymore, but that's not really important.

When you search on "jersey cycling customized", you find a lot of sellers:
http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=jersey+cycling+customized&catId=200005098&initiative_id=AS_20141014122147

KGB:
Cool, thanks for the search pointer. I've sent out a few queries so will see what I get back. I'll update the thread with some details as it all proceeds in case the info is of any use in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version