Chinese Carbon E-Bikes > E-Bike Frames & Builds

Light Carbon LCES004 E Bike Build

<< < (8/9) > >>

mesosbrodleto:

--- Quote from: Snacks on September 02, 2021, 12:23:49 PM ---Yea the BTF04 fits without modification of the frame. The batteries have a plastic cover that are supposed to sit flush with the cutout in the frame . I'm not sure what the cover for the BTF03 is like but you will have to trim the cover on the BTF04 with a sharp knife to have it sit perfectly flush. I would assume you're going g to have to do this for thr cover on either battery though

Try cne bikes and green pedal .links should be in this thread

--- End quote ---

I got everything and I am starting to build. I do not know how to use the hole in the top tube to install the charge plug. Do you maybe have some pics?

Snacks:

--- Quote from: mesosbrodleto on October 31, 2021, 04:05:13 PM ---I got everything and I am starting to build. I do not know how to use the hole in the top tube to install the charge plug. Do you maybe have some pics?

--- End quote ---

i dont have any pics of that and the bike is at my dads place so ill have to take some when i visit him next. this frame has no spot to actually install the charging port. under the top tube there was a hole already for some other cable routing. i just ordered an extension for the charging cable and then took off everything that was around the charting port itself so it was just a cable. then routed it out of that hole on the bottom side of the top tube. it just hangs out that hole but we use a zip tie to keep it from flying around while he rides.

mesosbrodleto:

--- Quote from: Snacks on October 31, 2021, 05:07:17 PM ---i dont have any pics of that and the bike is at my dads place so ill have to take some when i visit him next. this frame has no spot to actually install the charging port. under the top tube there was a hole already for some other cable routing. i just ordered an extension for the charging cable and then took off everything that was around the charting port itself so it was just a cable. then routed it out of that hole on the bottom side of the top tube. it just hangs out that hole but we use a zip tie to keep it from flying around while he rides.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, got it. I am trying to use the hole for the battery lock as a charge port. It is a bit narrower, maybe i'll use a bit of glue or a zip tie.

chickon1:
Does anyone know where to get the BFT batteries?  Unless you want to buy a 1000 of them.. I can't find them.

Snacks:

--- Quote from: chickon1 on November 07, 2021, 01:52:46 PM ---Does anyone know where to get the BFT batteries?  Unless you want to buy a 1000 of them.. I can't find them.

--- End quote ---

I've listed two retailers in this thread that you can purchase them from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version