Chinese Carbon E-Bikes > E-Bike Frames & Builds

Light Carbon LCES004 E Bike Build

<< < (9/9)

chickon1:
Neither one of those has them.. I would be happy with a 43V top mount at this point.

1Sigma:

--- Quote from: Hoka on June 21, 2021, 08:03:33 AM ---Building with the same frame, here in Holland but I'm having a hard time finding the motor and battery!
Any leads are welcome!

--- End quote ---

You can pick up Bafang motors off Aliexpress, Alibaba, and Amazon. 
You'll probably get a better price from the first two, and maybe a deal from AliExpress, as it is their big 11-11 sale tomorrow

slaine25600:
hello,

I would like to build an LCES004 frame with M510 BAFANG kit.
@snaks, could you please describe after one year used this frame if your are some issues or not?
thanks for your answers
regards

JimLee:
Bafang M510 motor as same as M500, It's an advanced version of M500 motor,
so our LCES004 can fit for M510. also ,now our lightcarbon can introduce you the seller of Bafang motor and battery, no MOQ request,
Previously, we cooperated directly with Bafang, but their MOQ requirements were too high. We can only let customers buy motors and batteries by themselves.
But now, we have found a good supplier who helps us provide motors and batteries for individual buyers. I am also discussing with him to provide batteries with greater capacity.

It should be noted that the motor and battery are transported directly by him. We do not have a special transportation mode for transporting the battery.
Jim Lee from Lightcarbon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version