Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

obmbicycle.com / Taiwan carbon factory store

<< < (6/6)

paracord:

--- Quote from: shenlong1337 on September 29, 2021, 07:11:04 PM ---I ordered from obmbicycle.com and I'm worried that they are also the same people as "allbestbicycle" which has reports of being scammed on Facebook.

--- End quote ---

If others are worried they can simply choose to buy from the Aliexpress store.

I managed to contact one of the guys on Facebook that says it's a scam. Frame was sent but not delivered. It's more a logistic issue. Dpd is a bit weird since it's not shown until Europe.

Those scam reports can also be working for Pinarello and try to scare people away.

shenlong1337:
That's a good looking bike. Did you get those 50mm Roval wheels from them as well? What hub are you using? Looks like they are centerlock?

paracord:

--- Quote from: shenlong1337 on September 30, 2021, 07:57:35 AM ---That's a good looking bike. Did you get those 50mm Roval wheels from them as well? What hub are you using? Looks like they are centerlock?

--- End quote ---

No they come from Sun-bike store on Aliexpress. Very nice and light with 1420 spokes, novatec 411/412 hubs. I didn't choose centerlock since my other bike have 6 bolt. But the disc's wasn't possible to use anyway so I bought XT 160mm disc instead of Ultegra. Just a few grams lighter.

Spain80:
Hi I’ve just purchased a frame from this company and the communications are fantastic.

I’ve yet to receive the frame but it’s reassuring after seeing this thread.

How is the bike now ?.

Scott.

paracord:

--- Quote from: Spain80 on September 10, 2024, 04:45:22 PM ---Hi I’ve just purchased a frame from this company and the communications are fantastic.

I’ve yet to receive the frame but it’s reassuring after seeing this thread.

How is the bike now ?.

Scott.

--- End quote ---

It´s still running great. A separate build thread was made here. The only recommendation I can give you is to replace the included headset bearings. My lower one didn´t last long but the upper is still okay.
https://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3391.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version