Author Topic: Tideace FS-AM831 New Groupbuy (B) Order  (Read 9455 times)

Eddy-haideli

Re: Tideace FS-AM831 New Groupbuy (B) Order
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2021, 10:23:22 PM »
More picture for the full bicycle.

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2021, 03:13:58 AM »
Dear All:

The full bicycle available.
If anyone missed the groupbuy A order, then please join the groupbuy B.
Contact us via email, eddy@haidelibicycle.com

Many thanks.
Eddy

jonnybearback

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 11:29:29 AM »
please tell me that the hardware on the bike isn't being sent like the silver/orange bike above?
bolts and nyloc nuts?
I hope this is an early sample, but even so, I'm put right off by almost everything in that picture!

Confused

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 01:03:52 PM »
Orange and silver looks like a test frame.  The linkage is a development piece.

RobertRinAustin

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 08:17:29 PM »
please tell me that the hardware on the bike isn't being sent like the silver/orange bike above?
bolts and nyloc nuts?
I hope this is an early sample, but even so, I'm put right off by almost everything in that picture!
Sounds like it's time for you to move on. No reason to hang around here and get "put right off".

jonnybearback

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 08:37:32 PM »
Sorry, didn't realise that foregoing at least an effort of good design was an acceptable sacrifice.

RobertRinAustin

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 04:07:10 PM »
Sorry, didn't realise that foregoing at least an effort of good design was an acceptable sacrifice.
Oh get over yourself. We get it, you're not impressed.

No need to be a troll and thread crap in a vendor's thread. I'll add that this particular vendor is the only one that was willing to do this deal for the forum and at a much cheaper price.

The built out bikes aren't any different than most of the built out Chiners I've seen. It's not how I want mine built out, but that's why I ordered just the frame. 

I'm sure Eddy would appreciate constructive feedback, constructive being the key.

Snacks

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 04:29:26 PM »
I also like how he completly ignores the other pictures of production frames and nit picks the one picture of what clearly looks like a test frame.

jonnybearback

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2021, 05:12:05 PM »
All fair enough, I didn't intend for that but in retrospect did deserve it.
I inquired about this frame, I was a potential customer, I still might be down the road but waiting on the M930, M940 and FM1003 frames to be available in small as these suit my travel/shock specs and usage better.
I have no problem with developing a product and its great whats coming out, however, many of the vendors here have evidently struggled with hardware and hardware fitment being a weak point in their production models across many of their frames. There is a UK shop trialing the FM936 but producing their own pivot hardware to make it a viable option to their customers and we also see Evolve going the cascade route and apparently producing their own linkage for the p9.
To include this one specific picture does nothing to bringing these vendors into a more polished light when they are already challenged enough with their lack of customer direct service skills through both the language, cultural and experience barriers.
Its a negative marketing image that should've been omitted, that's my issue. I mean we've certainly seen some "interesting" chiner full builds that have been put together by the end user that wont float everyone boat.
Eddy has every opportunity to respond to the question posed or other questions posted previously r.e. specific hardware sizes, confirmed need for a crown spacer. Consider that due to its close copy nature, its unlikely that there will be any commercial bulk orders of this frame and Chinertown readers will likely make up a significant portion of the customers for this frame.

For constructive criticism, Can I suggest that Haideli's team pay more attention to the details on what they are producing and how they market it.

Sorry if that bothered me.

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2021, 08:46:54 PM »
I have not see all the messages on the forum, so if you got any question, send me the email, then i will reply it, thanks.

StefanB

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2021, 02:09:31 AM »
I just recieved my frame from groupbuy B. Size L. :-)

Clement_m

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2021, 04:02:17 AM »
Nice one Stefan !
How long did it take from payment till you received it ?

Keep us in touch with your build  :)

Thrill21

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2021, 07:41:53 AM »
I just recieved my frame from groupbuy B. Size L. :-)

I notice no thru axle in your pic, did one come with it?

StefanB

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2021, 08:06:05 AM »
Another picture, the color is hard to capture. Now with thru axel. I think it took 4-5 weeks from payment to deliovery.

Bajker

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2021, 09:58:54 AM »
Can't wait to hear what you think compared to the 947 :)