Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

DT 240EXP hub clones Goldix, Venfort

<< < (32/32)

filipes:

--- Quote from: maui400 on June 17, 2024, 03:36:44 PM ---Wow, that's interesting. I will have a look at ZTTOs ratchet. But for now Goldix is sending me a new ratchet to try.

--- End quote ---

They also sent me new rather after posting a photos-videos or half ratchet stuck in the freehub body. But new ratchet did not helped, IMHO to problem is that ratchet is too loose in freehub body and there is a space to get jammed there away from the second part of ratchet and therefore dis-engage from each other until you open it, free it and temporarily fixed it.

Please report back if their new ratchets are may be a little big bigger in diameter or may be freehub body more tight.

maui400:
Ok, that make sense. I will report back if the issue further exists with the new ratchet.

jannmayer:
I'm up to about 1200 miles on my Goldix 240EXP hubs and one of the freehub bearings is pretty crunchy. All of the other bearings on both hubs feel smooth, but I will order a replacement set so I can replace them when they fail.

The freehub bearings were pretty easy to remove. How do I get the hub bearings out? The axle is pressed through the bearings and it pretty snug. I gave it a few taps but it didn't budge, and I didn't want to bang on it too hard.

(The freehub uses a pair of 6802 RS bearings. Both the front and rear hubs use 15267 2RS bearings.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version