Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

DT 240EXP hub clones Goldix, Venfort

<< < (6/34) > >>

lukwy:
Hi, these hubs looks good for my new custom wheelset, but I have one question: is there the same brake rotor offset as in DT 350? I wonder because I will use two wheel sets from time to time, and adjusting the calliper everytime is quite annoying. I have this kind of "problem" in my road/gravel bike using DT and RYET hubs. Did anyone compared the two (DT, Goldix) ?

SVChucko:
I bought a pair of Goldix GDX 370 hubs on AliExpress. The first time I tried to mount a brake rotor on the front hub, the threads stripped out of 2 of the 6 bolt holes! I contacted the vendor, they asked for pictures, I sent them, they told me it was my fault.

Fortunately no such problem with the rear... but I'm not expecting the 36T star ratchet to last very long, after the experience with the stripped rotor holes.

DO NOT BUY FROM GOLDIX.

lukwy:
That's why I use centerlock :) I forgot to mention that my rotor offset differences were on CL hubs.

ChinerDetroit:

--- Quote from: lukwy on January 01, 2022, 04:07:00 AM ---That's why I use centerlock :) I forgot to mention that my rotor offset differences were on CL hubs.

--- End quote ---

over 20 carbon wheelsets here - most all all DT350 hubs - all 6 bolt.  Never stripped out one even after repeated rotor swaps.

ultreia:
I am very happy with my Goldix at this moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version