Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

2022 - Rotor recommendations?

<< < (2/11) > >>

Icyseanfitz:
Like the look of those m4 brakes, any indication of release?

StiffWeenies:

--- Quote from: Icyseanfitz on April 11, 2022, 11:46:17 PM ---Like the look of those m4 brakes, any indication of release?

--- End quote ---

No idea but definitely not anytime soon considering the manufacturing and logistics situation right now.

Fat Larry:

--- Quote from: StiffWeenies on April 11, 2022, 12:42:57 AM ---I think Onirii might have something right up your alley

They've contracted Stirling Design (designer of Niu Aero) to come up with these disc rotors that'll come in 140/160/180/203mm sizes with 6-bolt or CL mounting options. These rotors are supposed to be paired with the upcoming Onirii M4 and M2 post mount brakes for MTB. I guess this is also formal proof that Onirii are indeed working on proper mineral oil hydraulic brakes, hopefully we'll see a flat mount version of that 4 piston M4 calliper.

--- End quote ---

Any idea where i can get those rotors? Can't find them on Ali. Are they not out yet?

StiffWeenies:

--- Quote from: Fat Larry on May 01, 2022, 04:40:19 AM ---Any idea where i can get those rotors? Can't find them on Ali. Are they not out yet?

--- End quote ---

The 140/160mm CL/6-bolt versions should be released soon domestically on Taobao. The model names are CD-02 and CD-03 respectively

1Sigma:

--- Quote from: StiffWeenies on May 01, 2022, 05:54:34 AM ---The 140/160mm CL/6-bolt versions should be released soon domestically on Taobao. The model names are CD-02 and CD-03 respectively

--- End quote ---

I’ll keep an eye out.  I don’t see them onTaobao yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version