Author Topic: Eddie's Airwolf YFR066 Build Thread  (Read 10365 times)

zilcho

Re: Eddie's Airwolf YFR066 Build Thread
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2024, 07:15:34 PM »
Well, I have not been so lucky with my frameset. I ordered mid-February and apparently it got lost somewhere in Europe two months ago.
The seller promised to send me another frame, but I still don't have any tracking from them, so I guess I'll just start an aliexpress dispute and get my money back.

I would suggest opening the AliExpress dispute and handle everything through that. I had a lot of issues with this seller and they always tried to take things to personal email with false promises. Just stick with the dispute and don't budge on refund value and you'll get your money back eventually. Airwolf can't be trusted in these matters.

BeR

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2024, 02:02:55 PM »
Do they send you another frame ?

hebron

« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2024, 02:26:20 AM »
So I’m waiting for my frame to be delivered. I’ve ordered this in raw carbon, airwolf wheels, sram axs rival groupset, Selle Italia saddle, and look keo pedals. I’ve got everything but the frame.

Just a curious question. What hubs did you order with your wheels? I ordered mine with novatec hubs that then ended up not to be novatecs, they were fakes with novatec logo on it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 07:59:34 AM by hebron »

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2024, 03:21:22 AM »
Just a curious question. What hubs did you order with your wheels? I ordered mine with novatec hubs and got so much trouble with both the hubs and then troubles with airwolf when told them about the issues.

To be fair to Novatec: you got fake hubs from Airwolf

hebron

« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2024, 08:03:09 AM »
To be fair to Novatec: you got fake hubs from Airwolf

I saw that i had edited out some of my text, so i changed it now so it mentions that it was fake. Nothing bad about novatec. I have changed to a new hub ordered directly from novatec on one of the wheelsets now. The only bad thing for me have been Airwolf and their support.